Do you want all your work in the office to be better done?! Then it would be a good idea to take into your consideration the regular daily, weekly and monthly office cleaning checklist. It is as crucial as your home cleanness to pay attention to the neatness of your office environment. The more your workplace is organized, the better your employees will work. How it feels to work in an office stuffed with dust and trash?! How you can organize your tasks while you are surrounded by a sloppy and cluttered setting?!
So, having a detailed office cleaning checklist for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning routines will definitely provide you with a better, spotless and sanitary office, which will affect the productivity of your staff.
As an employer, you can actually regulate your office cleaning checklist based on different criteria, like the priority of places or how often each place should be cleaned, once a day, a week or a month.
Here we have some of the best cleaning checklists that are worth reading and examining:
Sterilize high-traffic areas
As far as we still need to be cautious about the spread of covid _19, we have to detect the commonly touched places, whether by the staff or the customers. Then, obtain a healthy approach to daily and weekly office cleaning checklist along with a proactive method to make sure that we are actually minimizing the risks of infection. These are some of the most touched areas:
- Handles and cabinet pulls
- Light switches
- Chairs and desks
- Counters and tables
- Phones, computers and other electronic office equipment
- Handrails on stairs and ramps
And here we have some proactive methods that you should have as a part of your office cleaning checklist for employees to avoid the spread of diseases, specially covid_19:
- Place posters related to the concepts of cleaning in the entrance and other work areas where they are more likely to be seen.
- To make sure of proper hygiene, provide employees with tissues, no-touch disposal receptacles and hand sanitiser and place them throughout the workspace from the individual offices to the conference rooms don’t forget to make it a part of “at least“ your weekly office cleaning checklist.
- Confirm that all traffic areas are routinely cleaned and provide disposable wipes that employees can use to clean such areas after using them so we can make them part of the job and call it, an office cleaning checklist for employees.
- Office cleaning checklist for employees involves avoiding individuals with symptoms and making them stay home to secure the others and the office environment.
Maintenance of the cleaning schedule
After providing the appropriate office cleaning checklist, now it is time to do your best to stay on it, keep up with it and in fact not give up. If you let things go in their own way, if you let the papers to be cluttered instead of using a recycling bin, if you let the desks, chairs and tables be covered in dust and if you avoid cleaning regularly the toilets, sinks and so on, then you end up working in a total mess which will absolutely affect your staff productivity and it will also make a bad impression on your visitors.
As a result, it is as important as providing the best office cleaning checklist to insist on it and it is your choice to do it with a staff cleaning routine and formulate an office cleaning checklist for employees or get professional help.
Provide high-quality cleaning supplies
To assure the safety of your staff and visitors, it is important to use high-quality cleaning supplies. In order to complete the cleaning mission, you should not only keep up with a regular cleaning approach but also you should invest in mostly acknowledged materials. This will allow you to do the job accurately and provide you with a perfect hygiene workspace. Proceeding with the purchase of the cleaning materials check whether they are safe or not and which one is great on which space. Here we have a curtailed list of the most crucial ones:
- Glass and window cleaner
- Furniture polish
- Surface disinfectant wipes
- Bleach for toilets and dispensers
- Hand sanitising dispenser
Get professional help and keep in touch with them
If you are considering working with cleaning services, it is good to know that you must make communication with them, make yourself clear, provide a specific commercial cleaning list, and talk about your goals, aims and priorities. Arrange a walk-through, set a task (to do, not to do) list and clarify the areas that need specific attention. Devote time to check in after the job is done as it takes time for the service providers to adapt to your space.
Moreover, let them know if there is going to be any change in your schedule and if you’re going to have a special event, ASAP. By doing so you are not only avoiding any minor mess, but also you can address anything that goes wrong, very swiftly.
Divide the cleaning tasks into daily, weekly and monthly routines
Presenting a commercial cleaning list will help you provide a completely sanitary and pure work environment for both your staff and visitors. Every task involves a checklist which includes special kinds of defined activities based on a regular basis. Like bathrooms, restrooms, kitchen or pantry areas and the cleaning schedule are like:Daily cleaning checklist
- Empty garbage bins and replace the garbage bags
- Mop the hard floors with disinfectant cleaners.
- Clean the light keys and doorknobs and eject all the fingerprints
- Disinfect toilets and sinks
- Mop tiles and flooring
- Refill paper towels, toilet paper and hand soap
- Clean microwave oven, coffee makers and other kitchen appliances
- Mop the kitchen floors
- Refill the dishwashing liquid and hand soap
- Polish all hard floor surfaces
- Deep clean the refrigerator, microwave and other kitchen stuff
- Vacuum and clean mats and carpets
- Clean the window covers
- Dust all hard-to-reach places like ceilings, cabinets etc.
- Organize and de-clutter office drawers and wardrobes
To make a long story short, as you are well aware office cleaning is as serious as home cleanness so do it in the best way, prepare a commercial cleaning list and take professional help based on your work scale. Organise the most suitable office cleaning checklist for your own office, try to stick to the schedule and do not forget to evaluate the process.You can get help from BrighteX to clean your workplace. Don’t worry about pollution in your workplace anymore with the professional cleaning services of BrighteX. The workplace gets dirty quickly due to frequent traffic and needs to be cleaned every week. Our services are affordable, and you can get the best results by paying the lowest cost.
We require an office cleaning checklist to provide a sanitary workspace for our staff, and a detailed list of to-do and not-to-do activities for daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning.
To assure the safety of employees and yourself and to complete the cleaning mission. You should go for high-quality cleaning supplies as a part of the best office cleaning checklist.
2 thoughts on “The best office cleaning checklist”
The points you mentioned in general should be taken into consideration. In our workplace, especially after Covid-19, every day, the cleaner cleans the entire work environment and the parts that come in contact with hands with alcohol every few hours. Good tips, thank you.
Hi Dear Jack
Yeah. These tips about office cleaning should be observed for the health of the employees and definitely for yourself.